Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Heroes of Wothlondia


alternate Covenant cover
by Mr. Kenney
I posted this informational piece on Wattpad, along with samples of all my works and other free works, for those interested in some background on my characters in the Realm of Ashenclaw series. I also divulge my cinematic choices for the roles if it were to ever hit the big screen (I can wish, cant I?)

I am planning to release another one on the antagonists probably next week. Hope you enjoy it!

THE HEROES OF WOTHLONDIA

Hope to see you all in Wothlondia soon!






Visit me on my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE  and my SMASHWORDS PAGE!

Also, Please join me and the other amazingly talented authors over @ Skulldust Circle where we have formed a Writer's Circle that must be seen--a collection of brilliant, up & coming independently published speculative fiction authors with much to give both now and in the future!

All Artwork and covers of my works by William J. Kenney

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2014 unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment