Thursday, April 17, 2014

Beginnings Omnibus Price Redux


Hello all! In appreciation of readers, I have recently reduced the price of the Beginnings Ominubus for a limited time! Through the rest of April only, the Beginnings Omnibus will be available on Amazon for $5.99! And if you don't have a kindle, you can easily download the kindle app right here!

It contains Wothlondia Rising (Which is currently FREE in Ca, US and UK on Amazon), Covenant of the Faceless Knights, Secrets of the Ebonite Mines AND The Legend of Ashenclaw novella, the book that started it all! All four books are contained within this massive tome of over 800 pages!




I have enrolled the book in the KDP Select program and it is available to borrow for FREE if you are an Amazon Prime member! Enjoy!

Also, don't forget to sign up for the Goodreads giveaway of my zombie apocalyptic new novel, Wake The Dead! I am giving away 2 signed copies on June 8, 2014 for anyone in the US and Canada! See the giveaway to the right of this post. Have a great week, everyone! 








Visit me on my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE  & my SMASHWORDS PAGE!


Best-selling author of Wake the Dead!  On Amazon Kindle here!

All Artwork and covers of my works by William J. Kenney & Carlos Cara

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2014 unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment