Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!

With the holidays coming (or already started), I wanted to take time to thank everyone that has contributed to the blog here. To everyone that has read my blogs, novel, short stories and what-have-you, I thank you all and hope that I can live up to the challenge of continuing to produce quality posts to keep you entertained and thinking.




With Christmas and New Year’s around the corner, I am taking the rest of the year off to spend time with family and friends. Know that I have several short stories into an editor and there should be several available for download in the first quarter of next year, which I hope you all enjoy. Then I can get back to writing book 2 in the ‘Beginnings’ series.

I will also have the results of the ‘How Much Would You Pay For an eBook?’ poll early next year to share with you all.

So, with that said, I wish you all Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year and I will talk to you all again next year!


(PS. Do not forget the contest for the naming of the Character Class of Elec Stormwhisper. I am eagerly awaiting more suggestions from fans, so please feel free to chime in!)



See you in Wothlondia! Cheers!

Please visit MY HOME PAGE to enjoy an extended reading experience, see direct links to purchase Covenant of the Faceless Knights and to see what else Ashenclaw Studios, LLC has in store in the future!

Photo from Stock.xchng.

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios, LLC 2011 unless otherwise noted.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you and good luck on writing in the upcoming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, Daniel--thanks for stopping by during this busy time of year to give well wishes! You have a great holiday as well! I need all the help I can get....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and yours a great Christmas and New Year.
    I have some great material to be reading over the holidays here ...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Steph! Same to you and I hope you enjoy the reading over the break. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete