Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WAKE THE DEAD 2 PRE-RELEASE!


It's been awhile since my last post, and that is due to real life getting in the way of my writing. But it's mostly because of my complete immersion back into the lives of Alex, Shadow and company at the Renaissance Faire in the land of The Dead Series! That's right, Wake the Dead 2 is available for Pre-Order right now & will go live on October 31, 2014!

It can be pre-ordered right here:
Wake the Dead 2

As for a special treat, I wanted to show everyone the full wrap-around cover art that Carlos Cara provided me...this is how it will be seen in its full glory on the paperback version of CreateSpace/Amazon.






Visit me on my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE & my SMASHWORDS PAGE!

Best-selling author of Wake the Dead! On Amazon Kindle here!

All Artwork and covers of my works by William J. Kenney & Carlos Cara

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2014 unless otherwise noted.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment