Friday, May 23, 2014

Wake The Dead Sale!

This Memorial Day weekend, I am lowering the price of my zombie thriller, Wake the Dead, to $2.99 for the entire weekend! If you haven't picked it up yet, now's the time!

Here's what the readers are saying...



"This is the first book I've read by Gary Vanucci, definitely not the last. Gary gets straight into the story and keeps you gripped. It`s a very similar story to The Walking Dead which I love. I can`t wait to see if there is going to be a sequel. Buy it and you won`t be disappointed."

"This book was a fun read, couldn't put it down. When I first got it, I read till 4 am. I love everything about this book and can't wait to read another from this author. All I have to say is Sex and Zombies, what else can a zombie addict ask for? Buy this book, you won't be disappointed!!"

"This is a very good read, every time you get comfortable, there is another twist or bump in the story line. You start to just hope that our hero is going to find some peace but then ... Good story line and character development. I really haven't like the living dead stories but this one is the exception - well done. And best of all, this book has an ending! Read, enjoy and store some food."

"If your a true fan of zombie eating plots. Then yes read this book. It had enough action and steamy scenes to keep me up at night. Well written, enough to give you a sense of what it would be like to live in these times. Can't wait for book 2."

"Mr. Vanucci's foray into the post-apocalyptic/zombie genre sucked me in from the first chapter. I seriously couldn't put it down. Actually, I didn't put it down until I finished it. I highly recommend this juicy, sexy, violent (it's zombies, OK?), scary, sometimes sad, and greatly entertaining story. What a great escape for an afternoon! Hoping a sequel is in the works....."





Visit me on my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE  & my SMASHWORDS PAGE!


Best-selling author of Wake the Dead!  On Amazon Kindle here!

All Artwork and covers of my works by William J. Kenney & Carlos Cara

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2014 unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment