Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Holidays!



Happy Holidays, Folks!


I wanted to thank all of my followers and contributors in the past year that have helped me develop this site and all of the others.


I will be bringing the blog back with more exciting interviews, updates on writing and reading and everything else from the Realm of Ashenclaw in the new year!

In the meantime, please have a happy and safe holiday!








 Please join me and the other amazingly talented authors over @ Skulldust Circle where we have formed a Writer's Circle that must be seen--a collection of brilliant, up & coming independently published speculative fiction authors with much to give both now and in the future!

All of my work can be found on AMAZON -- Kindle versions here

See you in Wothlondia! Cheers!

Please visit MY HOME PAGE to enjoy an extended reading experience, see direct links to purchase my full length novel, Covenant of the Faceless Knights, the short stories: Wothlondia Rising, and to see what else Ashenclaw Studios, LLC has in store in the future!

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2012 unless otherwise noted.




No comments:

Post a Comment