Friday, January 20, 2012

Sample of Artwork





I have been lucky enough in my brief stint as an author and novice social media enthusiast, to meet some pretty amazingly talented people. One of these people happens to be a fellow author, William Kenney, whose debut novel, A Dream of Storms, is available right now on Amazon for 99 cents. Go buy it! Seriously…it’s a buck!

Not only have I chatted with William and read some of his engrossing writing, but I have realized that he is also an amazing artist. So good in fact, that I commissioned him to produce some Realm of Ashenclaw artwork to use in upcoming projects. What he has produced has blown me away. I am going to receive quite a few drawings from this talented man, but I wanted to give you a taste of what we at Ashenclaw Studios have been privy to seeing over the last week or so from Mr. Kenney.


Elec Stormwhisper riding the giant eagle, Adok ~ by William Kenney



A feast for the eyes, really…


William can be reached at any of these sights below or via this email: williamkenney_author@yahoo.com





See you in Wothlondia! Cheers!

Please visit MY HOME PAGE to enjoy an extended reading experience, see direct links to purchase Covenant of the Faceless Knights and to see what else Ashenclaw Studios, LLC has in store in the future!

Artwork by William Kenney

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios, LLC 2011 unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic artwork, Gary. Very much how I imagined Elec to be. Off to buy William's book now.

    ReplyDelete