Friday, July 8, 2011

Beginnings

I am proud to announce that ‘COVENANT OF THE FACELESS KNIGHTS’, my first full length fantasy novel, should be hitting the bookshelves sometime in late July/early August….

It will be available as an e-book, a paperback and a hardcover in a 6” x 9” format! With the sales of e-books climbing and the sales of printed books declining, I had a tough decision to make. Ultimately, I wanted to have my first novel released in both e-book and print form. 

Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders and especially AUTHORHOUSE.COM (where I encourage you to purchase the book) will be providing an avenue for you to purchase the novel and give it a read! I would encourage anyone who enjoys epic fantasy tales to peruse it and to experience firsthand the world as well as the characters interacting within it. I am extremely proud of breathing life into this world and the main characters that I have grown so fond of so quickly. 

I am hoping that each and every reader can connect on some level with the characters, understanding that they all have problems and personal baggage to bring along with them as they blossom into ‘heroes’.
Oh, and there are drawings, too!

I’d love to know what the readers think about including artwork inside the book. I know I used to read novels years ago, (Terry Brooks’ novels if I recall correctly), that had drawings that made me want to read more and find out who the characters were! I am hoping to instill that same type of emotion when people see the art for the first time.

I would especially like to thank Nicholas Titano of www.infernaltitans.com for having generously given me so much of his time in helping me with the many details related to the Realm of Ashenclaw

And to any and all that gave me the inspiration and the encouragement to keep going: I thank you!  


                               
See you in Wothlondia! Cheers!

Please visit MY HOME PAGE to enjoy an extended reading experience, see direct links to purchase Covenant of the Faceless Knights and to see what else Ashenclaw Studios, LLC has in store in the future!

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios, LLC 2011 unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment