Sunday, January 27, 2013

Tiffany Heiser Interview


Continuing my rounds of author interviews, I received a reply or interest from author of paranormal romance: Tiffany Heiser. The following is the interview as she shares information with the readers of Eye on Ashenclaw!


First off, tell us a little bit about you

I was raised in Granbury Texas, a small town near Fort Worth. I’m an only child, raised by two wonderful parents. Married now to my wonderful husband, Brian, we recently gave birth to the greatest joy of our lives, our son Parker. Life, I wouldn’t say is easy haha, but definitely fulfilled and perfect!

Tell us about your books
I published the first book of my With Love series, Bonded With Love, in November of 2011. It is the first of three paranormal romance novels. A vampire love story and my absolutely favorite type of romance novel; it follows the main character, Rena, throughout her adventure of meeting a vampire and the discovery of her true destiny.
I have also written a short story, a prequel, to the With Love series titled Broken Bond. Also Book 2, Struggled With Love, is due to come out in the next few months. 

When did you start writing?
I started writing poetry as a teen and realized then how much I enjoyed it. As I got older my vivid imagination kicked in even stronger and that was when the stories started forming.

Why do you write?
It started off as a way to express my emotions, and now it is the only way to get my mind in order haha! I have too many story lines and thoughts running through my mind on a daily basis, and the only way to get them to go away is to write them down.

What would be your choice for a superpower?
Right now, with learning to be a mommy plus write, I want to be able to multiply myself J That way I can write, take puppy out, cook dinner, and feed baby all at once haha!

Who is your favorite author?
I have a few faves, but my main two are Melissa Marr and Stephenie Meyer.
What are you reading now?
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I’m definitely excited to see how good the movie is!

Who is your favorite character to write?
My favorite character as of right now to write would be my main character Rena, her personality is sarcastic and fun. Plus watching her grow from the beginning of book one to the end was exciting, and as I finish book 2 her growth is still continuing and very much inspiring.

Do you have a writing process?
I tend to write out all ideas of where I want the novel to go. I have an old school process of handwriting the first draft, so that when I go back to type it all up the editing process seems easier to me. It’s as if I’m reading it all with fresh eyes and I can catch the changes that need to be made.

What advice would you give to an aspiring author?
Write. Write everything, write it all down, and don’t quit writing.

What inspired you to pursue writing?
I actually had a dream about the With Love series, and I couldn’t get it out of my head. I had brought it up to friends and my husband, and everyone told me the same…write it down. So I did and that was about two years ago, and here I am still writing J

What are your favorite TV shows/Movies to watch in between writing?
Right now I’m in love with Pitch Perfect, such a funny movie.
But TV shows, I love Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Supernatural, and Pretty Little Liars. 



 Please join me and the other amazingly talented authors over @ Skulldust Circle where we have formed a Writer's Circle that must be seen--a collection of brilliant, up & coming independently published speculative fiction authors with much to give both now and in the future!

All of my work can be found on AMAZON -- Kindle versions here

See you in Wothlondia! Cheers!

Please visit MY HOME PAGE to enjoy an extended reading experience, see direct links to purchase my full length novel, Covenant of the Faceless Knights, the short stories: Wothlondia Rising, and to see what else Ashenclaw Studios, LLC has in store in the future!

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2012 unless otherwise noted.









No comments:

Post a Comment