Sunday, February 23, 2014

WAKE THE DEAD Chapter 1


Hello everyone! I am hoping that all of you have seen that Wothlondia Rising is Free on Amazon.com and many other places, and that I am doing a contest for a $25.00 Amazon gift card, of which three readers have already partaken. I would like to see everyone get involved, simply follow the details laid out for you here, and get reading! You have until April 1st.

Also, if you haven't heard yet, I have a new stand-alone novel coming out very soon, entitled Wake the Dead! It is a hardcore zombie apocalypse, which I am very excited to show you all, and well, I'll let you be the judge. 

So, with that last thought in mind, I have released another teaser on WattPad for Wake the Dead. 
Cover art Thumbnail for Wake the Dead by Carlos Cara


Chapter 1 as it stands now, is up on WattPad for the viewing. 

Please sign up for WattPad if you already have not (shameless plug: follow me & vote on my writings!) as it has oodles of amazing stories from thousands of authors for FREE! If you like to read, you should check it out.

And, as always, I hope to see you in Wothlondia in the near future! 





Visit me on my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE  and my SMASHWORDS PAGE!

Also, Please join me and the other amazingly talented authors over @ Skulldust Circle where we have formed a Writer's Circle that must be seen--a collection of brilliant, up & coming independently published speculative fiction authors with much to give both now and in the future!

All Artwork and covers of my works by William J. Kenney

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2014 unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment