Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Beginnings Omnibus Release


I am releasing all of my work in the Beginnings Saga in one Omnibus available on the Amazon Kindle tomorrow, Monday the 9th of December.

The book will run $6.49 and contains all of the following books:
Wothlondia Rising, Covenant of the Faceless Knights, Secrets of the Ebonite Mines and the novella that started it all, The Legend of Ashenclaw!

843 pages of epic fantasy action!

If you have been waiting for them all in one tome, wait no longer!
Happy Holidays everybody!





Here is the rework of the cover, illustrated by William Kenney, with sone slight color variances and alterations in style. Enjoy! And I'll see you in Wothlondia...





All Artwork and covers of my works by William J. Kenney

Visit my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE Here!

Also, Please join me and the other amazingly talented authors over @ Skulldust Circle where we have formed a Writer's Circle that must be seen--a collection of brilliant, up & coming independently published speculative fiction authors with much to give both now and in the future!

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2013 unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment