Just in time for Halloween, I bring you this theme-laced post. Thanks for popping in.
Well, I just finished watching all 3 seasons again this past weekend or two--instead of writing, I know!--and have been watching the last 2 episodes again looking for clues to all of the burning questions.
So, before the writers can ruin it with facts, lets discuss the possibilities! Here are my top ten questions we need to answer.
- 1. Who is feeding the Walkers?
- 2. Who burned the the bodies of Karen and (Dave?)
- BONUS QUESTION 2.a Are these events interconnected or were they carried out by different people all together?
- 3. What caused the flu-virus thingy?
- 4. How will Karen's death affect Tyreese?
- 5. How long have Daryl and Carol been hooking up? (yes, she called him 'pookie' in episode 1 if I recall correctly!)
- 6. Is Carl up to something or is he being straight with Rick?
- 7. Will Beth care about anyone ever again?
- 8. What is with Michonne and the baby?
- 9. Will the Governor make an appearance this season?
- 10. And finally, which of the main characters, if any, will die this season? (it's always one or more main characters each season, right?)
So, let the discussion begin!
Please join me and the other amazingly talented authors over @ Skulldust Circle where we have formed a Writer's Circle that must be seen--a collection of brilliant, up & coming independently published speculative fiction authors with much to give both now and in the future!
All Artwork and covers of my works by William J. Kenney
Visit my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE
See you in Wothlondia! Cheers!
pictures randomly borrowed from the internet this time!
Also, please visit MY HOME PAGE to enjoy an extended reading experience and to see what else Ashenclaw Studios, LLC has in store in the future!
All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2013 unless otherwise noted.