Saturday, April 20, 2013

Cover Preview: The Legend of Ashenclaw Novella


Hello Ashenclaw fans! I am currently preparing to re-release my epic novella, The Legend of Ashenclaw as a stand-alone product. It is available currently in the Skulldust Circle Anthology.

I am doing this only to brand my own product in case fans want this book as a stand-alone book. In order to do that, I have hired artist and fellow-Skull-duster, Mr. William Kenney again and I have the cover art to show you. Please let me know what you all think.

If you want to reach William for art-related to book-related reasons, please feel free to email him directly at:


You will be doing yourself a favor. William is excellent and affordable.


Ashenclaw in all of her glory!





 Please join me and the other amazingly talented authors over @ Skulldust Circle where we have formed a Writer's Circle that must be seen--a collection of brilliant, up & coming independently published speculative fiction authors with much to give both now and in the future!

All of my work can be found on AMAZON -- Kindle versions here

See you in Wothlondia! Cheers!

Please visit MY HOME PAGE to enjoy an extended reading experience, see direct links to purchase my full length novel, Covenant of the Faceless Knights, the short stories: Wothlondia Rising, and to see what else Ashenclaw Studios, LLC has in store in the future!

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2012 unless otherwise noted.







No comments:

Post a Comment