Saturday, February 16, 2013

Daniel Zazitski Interview


Continuing with my interviews, I have a fellow writer that I have befriended on twitter and Facebook named Daniel Zazitski. He is a writer of an ongoing sci-fi series ~ The Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Series. 


Daniel, thanks for stopping by! Please tell us a little bit about you~
My name is Daniel Zazitski and I have lived in the southeastern part of NC my entire life. I’ve written a nine book scifi series within the last 12 years give or take a brief sabbatical from writing. I enjoyed company of a few cats, some of whom like to help with my writing. I also make regular visits to a coffee shop ran by a friend of mine where I’ve written most of my books.

Tell us about your books
Well, the nine books I have written and  published so far are all in the same book series and form an ongoing storyline. The Amderesta The 3rd/4th Republic Series basically depicts an intergalactic conflict centered around the 4th Amderestan Republic. I am currently writing the tenth book to my series and have started to write an online serial as well.

When did you start writing?
Honestly, I’d say around 2001, I proceeded to type up the first chapter of what is now Amderesta The 4th Republic #1. The NDEG Mission and set that aside. I wrote the first five chapters of Amderesta The 4th Republic #4 then proceeded to handwrite the rest of Amderesta The 4th Republic #1, all of Amderesta The 4th Republic #2, and Amderesta The 4th Republic #3, and the rest of 4.

Why do you write?
Basically, I love to write and want people to read what I write, hence the reason I’ve put my books out there.

Who is your favorite author?
Besides yourself, I’d say William J. Kenney, Tom Clancy, Charles Cumming,  and many others as well. Both indie and traditional published authors are in favorite author list.

What are you reading now?
Let’s see, I am reading Secrets of The Ebonite Mines, Shards of S’Darin, The Hobbit, The Spanish Game, and many other books.

Who is your favorite character to write?
That would have to be Jack Airian, he starts as in the first book as high-ranking politican and by book 7, he has become a freedom fighter against his government. He basically does a Bendict Arnold in my second book.

Do you have a writing process?
I normally write as I go along even though my series has an intended goal in mind. Anyone reading this will have to read my books in chronological order story-wise to find out what that is.

What advice would you give to an aspiring author?
I’d tell them to keep writing and one day you could see yourself in print something, however you publish if you do is a lot of work. Just don’t give up and keep it at.

What inspired you to pursue writing?
I am not sure actually. I’ve had a love of writing from a very young age.
What are your favorite TV shows/Movies to watch in between writing?
Any Star Trek Series or movie, Star Wars, LOTR, actually this would take a entire blog post.



 Please join me and the other amazingly talented authors over @ Skulldust Circle where we have formed a Writer's Circle that must be seen--a collection of brilliant, up & coming independently published speculative fiction authors with much to give both now and in the future!

All of my work can be found on AMAZON -- Kindle versions here

See you in Wothlondia! Cheers!

Please visit MY HOME PAGE to enjoy an extended reading experience, see direct links to purchase my full length novel, Covenant of the Faceless Knights, the short stories: Wothlondia Rising, and to see what else Ashenclaw Studios, LLC has in store in the future!

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2012 unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment