Thursday, August 9, 2012

GENCON--Here I come!



The table banner...and Buster

That's right! I will be in Author's Alley in Indianapolis August 16-19th for GENCON 2012, introducing my product and the Realm of Ashenclaw to the masses. And I am dragging my son along as well. Of course, he wants to go to get his newest R.A. Salvatore book signed by the man himself as well as to help his old man, but I'll take it! I am hoping to run into many of you there, and if we have corresponded on social media, please stop by and introduce yourself! I am already planning on meeting some people there and am so excited to get together and chat with folks.

my paperbacks
I am also excited to not only be surrounded by that many gamers, but also to be around other independent authors, artists and creative people that will no doubt be there selling and talking about their own projects. And I cannot wait to see the tables of swords, armor, gaming products and whatever else they are preparing this year. The room last year was about the size of a city block!

This is just one of several pics of the vendor room.

I very much look forward to meeting and speaking with you all there and hope that you stop by to say hello! Please feel free to comment on this post and tell me if you are going!

See you in Indy!







 Please join me and the other amazingly talented authors over @ Skulldust Circle where we have formed a Writer's Circle that must be seen--a collection of brilliant, up & coming independently published speculative fiction authors with much to give both now and in the future!

All of my work can be found on AMAZON -- Kindle versions here

See you in Wothlondia! Cheers!

Please visit MY HOME PAGE to enjoy an extended reading experience, see direct links to purchase my full length novel, Covenant of the Faceless Knights, the short stories: Wothlondia Rising, and to see what else Ashenclaw Studios, LLC has in store in the future!

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2012 unless otherwise noted.








2 comments:

  1. Hope it goes really well for you guys. Sadly I won't be able to make it to come and say 'hi'...for obvious reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Steph! It's just me and my boy going, but we will have a blast I'm sure! What? Is Indianapolis, Indiana too far from France on short notice? :)

    PS. I sent you something in the mail...and thanks again for the amazing edits.

    ReplyDelete