Sunday, April 15, 2012

What is Pinterest?

Seriously... What is Pinterest?


My wife is crazily addicted to the site. She enjoys looking at kittens, funny pics, recipes, dresses, clothes, shoes, etc. and I have found her on there for several hours at a time. She is obviously not the only one! I have spoken to some people at work (mostly the ladies, mind you) who enjoy going on Pinterest for the same thing. Just browsing the pictures for anything that strikes their fancy.



I have to hand it to the creators...the idea is pure genius.

I want to know what we can do as authors to connect with other authors/artists/creative people to help promote each other there or share links to your own sites, etc. I have just started posting pics of book covers of mine and a few other authors and want to know if anyone wants to start doing this sort of thing with me.

If interested, please leave me a comment with a link to your Pinterest page and your amazon page and we will go from there.

My Amazon author page is HERE and my PINTEREST page is HERE. If you post up here with a comment, I will do my best to Pin your site ASAP! Happy sharing!




I hope you enjoyed the sample! See you in Wothlondia! Cheers!

Please visit MY HOME PAGE to enjoy an extended reading experience, see direct links to purchase my full length novel, Covenant of the Faceless Knights, the short stories: Wothlondia Rising, and to see what else Ashenclaw Studios, LLC has in store in the future!

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2012 unless otherwise noted.

2 comments:

  1. Already got Distant Familiariy pinned. I've been dabbling in Pinterest for a while but not really known what to do with it. I'll add Roske and CotFK covers today.
    Anyone can take a pick from my covers from https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/SJDagg if they'd like to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Steph! I posted a few of your covers yesterday or the day before, I can't even remember what I did a few moments ago! I hope it garners you some attention! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete